Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Thank You Burlap Card

Okay, can you tell that I have been obsessed with this paper pack, Tea for Two (SU)?  I am almost finished posting card projects with this paper, I promise!  Yesterday, I got to play with some red, white, and blue papers in anticipation of the Fourth of July--yea!  So, with that said, I will do a few quick posts this week to finish out my homage to the Tea for Two patterned paper and then move on to some other fun things.  This is a simple card I made using a strip of burlap ribbon (CTMH) and the thank you stamp from the Avonlea WOTG kit (CTMH)--love this one.  I stamped it in calypso coral and lucky limeade inks (SU) and backed the sentiment on calypso coral cardstock, which I then popped up with 3D foam tape.  Love how it turned out!

See you back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment