Monday, April 29, 2013

Later Sk8r Cards

 
I have made SO many layouts with this fun, boyish paper pack, Later Sk8r from CTMH.  Love the Lagoon and Pear color scheme it uses!  I decided to use up the leftover scraps and make a few birthday cards--we are hit up big time in May and June with masculine birthdays in my family, so it is nice to have a few cards on hand this time of year!  Some of our men LOVE airplanes, so this was a natural image to pair with this paper pack for me.  I also used some screw head brads from my stash (Michaels) to give it a masculine flair.



The "Awesome" card uses words from the Later Sk8r paper pack's zipstrip, while the airplane card uses an airplane image from PTI colored in with a clover colored pencil (CTMH).

 
Finally, the "Celebrate YOU" card uses some leftover banners from my canvas WOTG project (see previous post) with some hemp and screw head brads (CTMH stamps used: Card Chatter Birthday and Trinity Alphabet)
 
What are your crafting plans for the men in your life?  Father's Day is not TOO far away... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment