Thursday, April 25, 2013

Canvas Wall Art



Back again today with another home decor item from CTMH--this is their WOTG Canvas Wall Art kit and it is adorable and super fun and easy to make.   The kit came with lots of embellishing options in both a red and blue color scheme (which I mixed as you can see), so everything that I didn't use here got used in a scrapbook layout, which was handy!  The kit also came with a suggested design, but it was for a horizontal 5x7 print, so I basically just went with my instinct since I had a vertical picture I wanted to use.  I really like how it turned out!  I especially love the very subtle chevron pattern on the actual canvas--that adds a nice modern (but not overpowering) touch.  These are my three kids posing before our neighborhood Easter egg hunt.  Fun memories!  (click picture to show more detail)

No comments:

Post a Comment