Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas Stamp Card

I am starting to gear up for Christmas around here!  It is funny how us crafters are usually one holiday ahead in the artwork department (otherwise, I've always been a stickler for NO Christmas decorations, music, movies, etc before Thanksgiving).  I have lots to show you this season, so check back often for lots of updates and inspiration!
 
This is a Christmas version of one of my favorite "go to" card designs that uses my favorite punch--the stamp punch from Creative Memories (if you haven't seen this design before, check out my previous blog post here--it is inspired by Jen Patrick).  What I love about this design is that it is a GREAT way to use up coordinating paper scraps and random embellishments!  Sometimes I ink each punched out shape, but here I did not.
 
 
 
 
The sentiment is also a favorite of mine this holiday season--it reads "There is no greater gift at Christmas...than to have everything you want before you open the gifts"--it is from CTMH's Christmas Chatter stamp set.  Love that!
 
So simple and yet fun--a great little card to pop in the mail to someone special :)

No comments:

Post a Comment