Monday, April 2, 2012

Kraft Flower Button Card


I am trying out some Stampin' Up products this week. I really love the concept of pairing stamped images with buttons, so this stamp set Button Buddies (SU) was a great choice for me and lots of fun to use. I especially love the flower vase image because I've collected quite a few flower-shaped buttons, and they look adorable paired with this image. I just love with this paper pack from their sale-a-bration collection, Everyday Enchantment--it uses several of their "in colors" like lucky limeade, calypso coral, and pool party--love this color combination. I mostly stamped in pool party (aqua) and mounted my stamped image on pool party cardstock. The sentiment is from CTMH card chatter sympathy stamp set (one of my favorites) and I am also using a CTMH kraft card base. Thanks for stopping by today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment