Monday, September 29, 2014

October Kick-Off!


Are you ready to kick off October in style?!  Well if so, check out Risa's Pieces of Art each day in October for a bit of Halloween and Fall inspired card ideas!

Today's cards are paper-pieced using the CTMH's August Stamp of the Month, What a Hoot.  My kids flipped over this stamp set (and what a deal at $5!) and have had a blast stamping with all the components. Check out the stamp set here:


For my cards, I used a clearance Halloween paper collection from Stampin' Up called Witches' Brew.  I paired it with some 4" doilies (Michaels)--for some reason they remind me of spider webs!--some black/orange/white baker's twine (source unknown), and Early Espresso and Chocolate Chip cardstock embossed with the woodgrain embossing folder (all from SU).

Inks used: Sunset, black (CTMH)

I hope you enjoyed these cards today and be sure to stop by each day in October for a little crafty inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment