Saturday, June 15, 2013

Tea for Two Birthday Card


Can you tell I am really enjoying this paper pack from Stampin Up, Tea for Two?  You will see that I featured it in my last two blog posts and plan to post more throughout the next two weeks using this timeless paper!  I love how it features a HOT design element right now with HEXAGONS, but also the CLASSIC design of quilts and florals that are old and familiar, and remind me of days gone by.

I made my own card base this time using kraft cardstock--it is an A2 sized card, but has the crease at the top of the card.  I used a polka-dot brad (Calypso coral, SU), the blossom and modern label punches (SU) to layer into a flower, and I made a sentiment banner using the Petite Pairs stamp set (SU) with Calypso coral ink (SU).  I just swiped each paper scrap with chocolate ink (CTMH) to give it a bit more "pop" on the kraft cardstock.

Have a creative day!  Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment