Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Neighbor Gifts

This year, I plan to bake cookies and deliver them to a few neighbors in decorative tins--that is because we have about 3 neighbor friends at this point in our new home!  Back in Maryland where I used to live, we had about a dozen or more neighbor friends and so thinking up cute neighbor gifts around the holidays was always a challenge for our budget. 
 
These are some of my FIRST stamped card sets that I made about 4 years ago for our neighbors.  I basically stamped very simple images onto colored cards and tied them together with some ribbon and a cute little gift tag.  
 
 

 
The tag stamp is from CatsLife Press and is a wood and rubber stamp (one of the few I own)--it is punched out with a coordinating circle punch.


 



These card sets were fun to make, easy to mass produce, and super affordable!  The best part is that they were very warmly received and worked beautifully with everyone's diet around the holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment