Thursday, March 22, 2012

Peeps Cards



I am having a lot of fun with a new spring stamp set "My Peeps" by CTMH. I made a few cards, (inspired by CTMH's Spring/Summer Idea Book) for some special family members and I love the sentiment "Happy Easter to my peeps" that came with the set--very cute. I used Regal Rose cardstock and ink (SU) and stamped the bunny peep image, cut it out, and then on the center image, I popped it up using the new adhesive springs from CTMH. So, the card will mail flat, but then when the they are opened by the recepient, the bunny peep with spring out to them--very fun.




On one of the cards, I used a bit of pleated ribbon from SU, and as for the green paper, I used bits of scraps from Creative Memories and CTMH Miracle paper pack. A chocolate marker (CM) was used to make the eyes and nose look like chocolate dots. Yummy and cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment