Saturday, February 25, 2012

Stella Desk Set

Back again with the same project as yesterday, just different papers and color schemes. This time I used CTMH's Stella paper pack. This paper pack is so unique--I would have never dreamed the colors Lagoon and Olive would go together...but they totally work. Be sure to check out yesterday's Pemberley desk set post for all the details and inspiration.
After making the notecard box using Valerie's template, I embellished it with a zip strip border across the top, stamped "NOTES" in Cocoa ink and adhered each cut out letter with 3D foam tape, and added a lace flower and button from CTMH's Bohemian assortments collection.
For the notecards, I layered white daisy cardstock on lagoon cardstock and added a simple stripe of sunset patterned paper near the bottom. I then had fun rifling through my button stash for gold, clear, turquoise, and orange colored buttons, and then tied them with brown baker's twine (PaperTrey Ink) and popped them on with a glue dot. I stamped various sentiments from CTMH's Card Word Puzzle stamp set on each notecard with Cocoa ink. I also stamped the flap of each envelope with the flower bunch from the same stamp set in Lagoon ink. Can't decide which desk set I like better--both are cute in their own way!

No comments:

Post a Comment